Level 1: Start Cycling! Learn to Ride a Bike
Class size is limited. If the class you want is "sold out," put yourself on the wait list for that class. As spots in the class open up, I will contact you to offer you a spot in the class.
If you’ve never ridden a bike, this class is for you. In Level 1: Start Cycling: Learn to Ride a Bike, you will learn how to:
- Balance on two wheels
- Do a Power Pedal Start
- Shift gears
- Properly fit your bike and helmet
- Do a safety check on your bike
In Level 1: Start Cycling: Learn to Ride a Bike, you will learn these skills in a small-group, supportive environment where you build your skills and confidence through on-bike practice and classroom instruction. You will develop your skills and knowledge with a lot of one-on-one attention from me, riding in an empty parking lot without cars or traffic. You’ll be amazed with what you can do, as you experience the freedom of riding a bike.
Don't have a bike? No problem. You can borrow one for me for just $30. Just let me know if you need a bike.
Bike helmets are required for this class (with exceptions for certain religious head wear). Don't have a bike helmet? No problem. You can buy a CPSC-approved bike helmet from me for just $20. Just let me know if you need a helmet. You can also buy one from any bike shop.
Now for the fine print....
I get it. Life happens. Sometimes your plans change. That's OK! My cancellation policy is simple:
- 100% refund if you cancel more than 14 days before the start of your class.
- 50% refund if you cancel 7-13 days before the start of your class.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before the start of your class, so do your best to make sure your schedule allows you to take all 3 sessions of the class.
- No refund if you don't show up to class.
- No refund if you miss a session of the class. There are no "make-ups" for missed sessions.
Classes will run when a minimum of 8 people sign up. If not enough people sign up for the class you're in, I will cancel the class and be very sad. :( If I have to cancel a class, I'll let you know no later than 2 days before the class was to begin. I will also give you a 100% refund on all class fees for the cancelled class.